Part 1: How to Make the Most of the New Tax Law
For Chiropractors and Other Practices
Join us as Don Rasmussen sits down with Drs. Mike and Tara Hogan from Blue Mountain Chiropractic Center to discuss the new tax law changes, focusing on:
• The Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017
• Making the Most of the New Tax Law
• Making your Practice more profitable and Less Taxing!
MAKING YOUR PRACTICE MORE PROFITABLE AND LESS TAXING PART 1
Part 1 of a 3 Part series.
The Goal: Understand relevant changes to personal income tax under the Tax Cuts and Job Acts of 2017
(Part 2 will be available next week)
Contact us for more information, a FREE copy of our book or a FREE Tax Reduction X-Ray.
Inside Of This FREE Book, Here Are A Few Topics That Will Help You Avoid Overpayment of Taxes ..
- Failing to Plan
- Audit Paranoia
- Wrong Entity Combination
- Wrong Retirement Plan
- Missing Family Employment
- Missing Medical Benefits
- Missing Charitable Deduction Optimization
- AND MORE!