Part 3: How to Make the Most of the New Tax Law
For Chiropractors and Other Practices
Don Rasmussen speaks with Dr. Mike Hogan from Blue Mountain Chiropractic Center in regard to the following:
• The Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017
• Making the Most of the New Tax Law
• Making Your Practice more profitable and Less Taxing!
Making Your Practice More Profitable and Less Taxing Part 3
Part 3 of a 3 Part series.
The Goal: Identify tools and strategies available to make your Chiropractic Clinic more profitable and tax efficient in 2018 and beyond.
Contact us for more information, a FREE copy of our book or a FREE Tax Reduction X-Ray.
Inside Of This FREE Book, Here Are A Few Topics That Will Help You Avoid Overpayment of Taxes ..
- Failing to Plan
- Audit Paranoia
- Wrong Entity Combination
- Wrong Retirement Plan
- Missing Family Employment
- Missing Medical Benefits
- Missing Charitable Deduction Optimization
- AND MORE!